As a member of the BRIGADE team you will be an integral part of helping our team deliver top notch creative to help our clients’ brands thrive. As the Account Manager you will lead all aspects of managing the client relationship for assigned accounts. You are responsible for understanding the client’s business model and needs in order to identify opportunities to best utilize Agency talent in service of the client.
Account Managers take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams and they know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns, and requirements to the other side. They help to ensure the efforts of the Brigade team are aligned with the client’s goals and keep projects running on time, on budget, and are financially viable. The account manager will also identify opportunities to deepen the client relationship, by understanding additional services, offerings and strategies that align with the client’s business objectives.
They must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts as well as more general leadership and management skills. You will work in close collaboration with the BRIGADE leadership to define and create a world-class customer experience and maximize value for BRIGADE clients, leading to growth and increased revenue.
Our top candidates will have:
- BA/BS in Business, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field from an accredited school or equivalent years of relevant job experience.
- 3+ years of internal or external client facing experience. Sales and account management experience preferred.
- Experience with dynamic client organizations and/or large-mid size brands preferred.
- A collaborative mindset and a record of building successful relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget.
- Financial literacy, proficiency with numbers, budget and time management.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently and manage up to leadership, in support of BRIGADE goals, and the client’s business objectives.
- Superior communication skills and professionalism to present to client stakeholders including business owners and C-suite executives.
Some Perks of Working at BRIGADE
- Collaborative workplace – everyone is involved in the creative process. Our office is designed to enhance creativity and collaboration and is located in scenic Hadley, Massachusetts.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, with employer 401k contribution and 10 office holidays.
- Kitchen stocked with seltzer, coffee, tea, and even ice cream! Plus, a roaming snack cart!
- Team happy hours at our office bar stocked with SVEDKA-one of our many amazing brand partners!