BRIGADE is looking for a creative intern to join our team for summer 2019.
Summer Session 2019
10 weeks, 5 days on-site/week, 9-5
June 3–August 9, 2019
Interested? Send us your application and examples of your work if…
- A nice person.
- Detail oriented, curious, and thorough.
- Passionate about design.
- Highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated.
- Humble and eager to learn.
- An awesome portfolio.
- Strong design and typography skills.
- An understanding of typography, composition, color, shape, and form.
- A solid grasp of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Illustration, photography, and animation skills (appreciated but not required).
If hired for the internship, you can expect to:
- Assist the design team on packaging, identity, naming, collateral, and interactive projects.
- Prepare work for award shows.
- Learn the ins and outs of a fast-paced brand services agency.
- Contribute to real-life client projects.
- Work on a branding project for your own portfolio.
- Collaborate with many talented designers who will happily provide feedback and advice.
- Receive a letter of recommendation based on your performance.
We believe that, in addition to an invaluable experience working in a world-class brand services agency, interns should get paid. You will receive a weekly stipend and may get academic credit as well.
Sound good? Send us your application by May 17, 2019.Apply Now