We are looking for a Producer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will help to deliver kick-ass, strategic work that helps propel BRIGADE to be one of the top brand partners worldwide.
We’re seeking applicants with a positive attitude, high degree of common sense, good sense of humor and desire to contribute to a powerhouse team working with great brands! BRIGADE provides a competitive salary and full benefits package, with opportunities for professional growth and development.
This is not a remote position. Work is done on-site in Hadley, Massachusetts from 9-5 Monday through Friday with the occasional late night.
A BRIGADE Producer has the overall responsibility for the successful planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring, oversight and completion of a design project. They set digital and print production schedules, negotiate with and select vendors, and track and manage budgets and costs for each individual client project.
The Producer must also communicate any client “must haves” and special production requirements to the design staff and when necessary, attend press checks and give final approvals on behalf of BRIGADE and/or the client.
The Producer will:
- Lead projects by working closely with associates, clients, partner agencies, and various managers throughout the entire creative process to ensure clear understanding of creative vision, overall project expectations and deliverables
- Create project plans and manage to a budget and schedule, reconciling costs/time for each project and negotiate changes as needed
- Support and lead production meetings to ensure all creative team members are fully aware of all deliverables, “must haves and must avoids” and corresponding resourcing for each element of a project
- Be solution oriented and anticipate and resolve issues, including last minute changes due to client and/or agency requests
- Establish, refine and lead processes internally, share knowledge and proactively ensure consistency within the Production department. Producers should deliver a consistent process and product both internally and externally
- Understand and exhibit behavior that embodies our guiding principles
- Have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
- Above average attention to detail
- A desire to learn, improve and be a part of an extraordinary team
Day to day activities include the following:
- Time estimating
- Cost estimating
- Budget development
- Resource planning and sequencing based on project scope
- Detailed project tracking and reporting for BRIGADE (Accounting and Account Management) and client reporting
- Working with outside partners/vendors, and assessing their performance
- Ensuring quality thresholds are met internally, and matched by outside vendors
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field from an accredited school.
- 2+ years of creative project management experience preferred.
BRIGADE is a globally recognized branding firm comprised of passionate, multidisciplinary problem-solvers who are grateful and privileged to be extensions of our clients’ teams. BRIGADE brings the best of ourselves to everything we do—big picture to tiny detail. Our work strengthens and invigorates existing brands by engaging deeply with our clients’ vision and goals. We’re trusted for powerful, meticulous, and consistent work delivered with graciousness and good humor.Apply Now